Congratulations NSE Grads!
Nuclear Science and Engineering
2022 Graduation Celebration
Friday June 10, 2022
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
OSU Alumni Center Ballroom
Graduating Student RSVP:
- RSVP by May 31 if you are graduating and attending the NSE Graduation Celebration
- Only NSE graduating students should complete the RSVP form.
- Guests are limited to 6 per student due to space limitations. Please indicate number of guests on the RSVP form.
- This is a public event. Participants may be photographed.
- Students MUST pre-register to participate.
Other important details about NSE Graduation Celebration:
- This event is just for Nuclear Science and Engineering graduates (undergrad and graduate level) and their guests.
- Students who have graduated or will graduate Summer 2021, Fall 2021, Winter 2022, Spring 2022, Summer 2022, or Fall 2022 can participate.
- Students are encouraged to attend the School Celebration on June 10 and the University Commencement Ceremony on June 11. Diplomas are only awarded at the university ceremony on June 11.
- Caps and gowns welcome, business casual encouraged.
- Please contact us at least two weeks in advance should you or your guests need any special accommodations.
- There is no charge for parking, but do not park in metered/reserved spaces or lots marked R1/R2.